Thursday, February 16, 2012

2-Ingredient Fudge

Another quick and easy treat to make!
1 tub of frosting(I used vanilla, but I have also done this with caramel)
1 pkg of white chocolate chips(when I did the caramel frosting I used milk chocolate chips)
2 tsp. of raspberry extract

In a medium to large mixing bowl dump the entire little tub of frosting.  Add the raspberry extract and mix well.  In a small saucepan over the lowest heat, melt the whole bag of chips.  I don't do a double-boiler or the microwave.  I simply put my burner on its lowest heat and stir constantly until becomes smooth.  This works great, actually.  Then add the melted chips to the mixing bowl and immediately start mixing with a mixer until it is completely mixed and smooth, almost fluffy.  Grab a cookie sheet and some wax paper.  Lay the wax paper on the cookie sheet and tape it to the ends of the cookie sheet.  Dump the fudge mixture onto the cookie sheet and spread it until it is about 1/2-1/3 in. think all over.  You can do some sort of design if you want or add sprinkles.  There is no need to spread this too the edges of the pan, it will not reach.  Stick the fudge into the fridge for about 20-30 minutes.  Cut and serve.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment